At Why Sports we are committed to offering you the very best conference at the very best value. Throughout 2017 we will continue to deliver conferences focusing on how the sports sector can develop partnerships across all areas and how through strong governance and focused debate we can increase participation, and deliver the many aspects of the recently published "Sporting Future and Towards an Active Nation strategies.
Our conference will be open to professionals, decision makers and influencers from numerous from across the sector.
The Why Sports 2017 conference will explore the progress of both recently launched Sporting Future - A New Strategy for an Active Nation and the Sport England - Towards an Active Nation strategies.
In addition the conference will cover the following subjects;
- Physical Wellbeing
- Mental Wellbeing
- Individual Development
- Social and Community Development
- Economic Development
- Regeneration and Infrastructure
- Children and Young People
- Behaviour Change
- Efficiency, Diversity and Sustainability
- Workforce Opportunities
As a delegate you will become part of our dedicated Why Sports community and gain access to our prestigious conference, research library and all associated social media networking groups.
Your Delegate Package includes the following;
- Access to all areas of the conference including the main plenary presentations, Q&A sessions, speaker presentations, workshop sessions and our networking zone.
- Access to information and guidance on current and future strategies from the UK’s leading authorities and governing bodies..
- Gain an understanding and the ability to share in identifying the contributing factors behind greater participation and engagement from leaders across all sporting sectors.
- Identify best practice approaches from the most successful projects across the Uk.
- Gain CPD points for attendance along with copies of all conference slides and information.
- By purchasing a ticket for the conference you will directly contribute to one of our many social investment programmes.
- Have the opportunity to understand the strategies that directly affect your organisations, whilst influencing future government policy.
- Opportunity to submit relevant policies and case studies into our online resource library.
- Chief Executives
- Sports Development Officers
- Directors / Heads of National Governing Bodies
- Directors / Heads of Performance
- Directors / Heads of Sports Development
- Directors / Heads of Local Sports Councils and Trusts
- Director of Sports and Recreational Facilities
- Director of Sports Operations
- Heads of Economic Development
- Heads of County Sports Partnerships
- School Games Organisers
- Physical Education HOD's / Teachers
- Heads of School Sports Partnerships
- Academia Lecturers / Researchers
- Performance Directors
- Communications Directors
- Public Health Directors
- Development Managers
- Senior Sports Development Directors
- Leisure Services Managers
- Local Authority Executives
- Heads of Sports and Leisure
- Health Improvement Teams
- Health and Wellbeing Boards
- Social Marketing and Behaviour Change Teams
- Education, Children and Young People's Services
- Head Teachers
- Sports Leaders
- Sports Charities
- Third Sector Service Providers